Let Milwaukee Recreation be an extension of
your classroom curriculum by taking advantage of all of
the wonderful field trip locations available to you:
- Experience a nature center with live animals of Wisconsin
OR go cross country skiing in the winter.
- Visit a 200 acre working farm with large animals, moving
machinery and a barn with dairy operations.
- See some of the finest examples of glacial topography
on the planet.
- Have a seat in circular benches and watch "all of
our stars" on the dome ceiling.
- Take a hike through diverse habitats including a marsh,
river, pond, deciduous forest, and a coniferous forest.
FULL GUIDE ( PDF)