About Us   |   Contact Us  |   Rec Reader   |   Weather Policy  |        |      
Milwaukee Recreation
Adult Sports Standings & Schedules Free Agent Board - Find a Team!

Home > Programs > Adult Sports > Outdoor Facility Rentals


Looking to rent an outdoor athletic field or tennis court? Milwaukee Public Schools, Department of Recreation - Sports Office, is one of the areas biggest suppliers of outdoor recreation. From softball diamonds to volleyball courts, we are here to help service your outdoor recreational needs! Facilities can be rented out at an hourly rate or as a permit league.

To ensure your facility is available you must obtain a field permit through the Sports Office. Unreserved fields are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.

The formal process to obtain a field permit is as follows:
1) Fill out and submit a permit application
2) Approval through the Sports Office
3) Make appropriate payment
4) Receive an issued field permit

Permits are good only for the area and designated time issued on the field permit. They are NOT transferable and must be shown to the custodian or field attendant in charge of the grounds. Permits may be revoked by the custodian, field attendant, or MPS staff, if the participants' actions are contrary to the rules and regulations of the MPS Department of School and Community Services.

For information on reserving Hawthorn Glen (picnic shelters or soccer field), please call 647-6050.

To rent Milwaukee County Parks facilities, please click here.

Permit Application (PDF) UPDATED 7.16.14

Tennis Court List (PDF)

Map & Spreadsheet of Outdoor Facilities (PDF)


Additional information can be obtained by calling the Sports Office at (414) 475-8410.

Share |